November 10, 2010

The most important thing in life!

Often when you are going through something very difficult it is an opportunity for others around you to put themselves in your shoes and think "If this happened to me what would I do? How would I handle this? What are the most important things in life, and are my priorities straight? It gives us an opportunity to get back to the things in life that really mean something, like our families, or making a difference to those around us.




We are faced with questions that are deeper as well. Questions of a spiritual nature. Why do bad things happen? Questions about life and death. If I were to die today...what would happen to my soul? God created us to be spiritual beings that were in an intimate relationship with Him. Once sin, and sickness and evil came into the world we could no longer be close to God. He desired to have us near Him. So he made a plan. You see He is a Holy God. He can not love anything that is evil or that does wrong. He knew mankind could not stop himself from doing or thinking evil. So He made a plan to win us back to Him. In the fullness of time he sent His Son to live the life of a man. To be with out sin or evil thought. Then when the time was right to sacrifice Him. Place on Him the judgment that mankind deserved. This Son did come! His name was Jesus and He did die! He was crucified. Once He was dead being sinless he was able to make a way for men to have that union with God once again.


This ment that man kind was with out hope before, but now he could again have an intimate relationship with God. Knowing the above facts are only one part of this amazing gift. We must also believe, and confess this truth.


Heavenly Father:
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: