November 5, 2010

So, you think no one cares!

We were driving down the road on our way to write a check for our rent that we did not have the funds to cover. i kept hearing a verse from the popular 120th Psalm, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." We often forget that part of the Psalm. i guess i had to remind myself to believe it! Sadly i had been saying in my head all day..."No one really cares what happens to us." That is what it feels like at times, when we struggle and no one knows. i am a very inward directed person, and often when i struggle i usually tell no one, not even my husband.( but most of the time he knows me well enough to figure it out)

As we were driving the phone rings and someone from the Church is calling to tell us someone had donated $200 for us! The exact amount we were short! What a blessing, that given my attitude i did not deserve. God knows. He cares. Yet i forget from one miracle to the next! When Jason became sick our living situation was placed in state of dependence on his grace. We had to let go and accept that! We have just enough to meet the bills, with the hope that the electric bill does not go too high, or the car does not break down. The Lord has come though every time we wonder what is going to happen. i felt so stupid about it afterwards. i fret at every critical point but i have seen the provision time and time again. Boy, i feel like an Israelite griping in the desert about Manna!
If it were not for Grace!!!!! i have been foolish,(forgive me) and will be again. Yet, He is still mindful of me! Oh, what a blessed soul i have even if i have nothing but those facts in my life!

No comments: